Cook it Right
Not all beef cuts are equal. Some cuts should be cooked slowly; some should be cooked quickly. Some cuts should be cooked using moist heat; some dry heat. But don't worry, whatever the cut, we have a method to make your steak, roast or burger taste great.
How to Cook Beef
The following chart will help you find the perfect cooking method for your specific cut of beef:
You need to pan fry that steak but you’re not exactly sure how to do it? Not a problem. Step-by-step instructions are provided for each the cooking methods listed below:
- Braising - The secret to making tough cuts fork tender!
- Broiling - Make your steaks great without a grill!
- Grilling - Be the king, or queen, of your backyard grill!
- Pan Broiling - Quick and healthy cooking for all types of cooks!
- Pan Frying or Sauté - Got 7 minutes? You've got dinner!
- Roasting - Great for that special dinner!
- Stewing - A perfect winter warm-up!
- Stir Frying - A quick, healthy and economical way to make your favorite meal!