Asian Express Beef Lettuce Wraps
This recipe has been rated 3 times
Rate this Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup Asian peanut sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- salt and pepper
- 12 large Boston lettuce leaves (about 2 heads) or iceberg, or romaine lettuce
- fresh mint leaves
Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into small crumbles. Pour off drippings. Stir in hoisin sauce and peanut sauce; heat through.
Just before serving, add cucumber and torn mint; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper. Serve beef mixture in lettuce leaves. Garnish with mint leaves.