Chimichurri-Marinated Top Loin Filets
This recipe has been rated 1 time
Rate this Recipe
- 4 beef top loin filets, cut 1-inch thick (about 4 to 6 oz. each)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
Prepare Chimichurri Sauce. Place garlic in food processor container. Cover; process until finely chopped. Add remaining sauce ingredients. Cover; process until well blended. Remove and refrigerate 1/4 cup sauce for serving. Place beef filets and remaining sauce in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Remove filets from marinade; discard marinade. Place filets on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 12 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
Serve filets with reserved Chimichurri sauce.