Cucumber Ranch Steaks
This recipe has been rated 1 time
Rate this Recipe
- 4 beef shoulder center steaks (Ranch Steak), cut 3/4 inch thick (about 5 oz. each)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp. garlic-pepper seasoning
- 1 small tomato, seeded, diced (optional)
Combine cucumber and dressing in small bowl. Set aside.
Press garlic-pepper seasoning evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
Serve steaks with cucumber sauce. Garnish with tomato, if desired.
To easily seed a cucumber, cut it lengthwise in half and use the tip of a teaspoon to scrape out the seeds.
Nutrition info per serving: 263 calories; 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 75 mg cholesterol; 539 mg sodium; 2 g carbohydrate; 0.4 g fiber; 29 g protein; 3.9 mg niacin; 0.3 mg vitamin B6; 3.3 mcg vitamin B12; 3.5 mg iron; 31.9 mcg selenium; 6.9 mg zinc.