Lucky Burgers Burgers
Be the first to rate this recipe!
- 1 lb. extra lean ground beef, formed into 4 patties
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- green apple slices, sauteed
- red apple slices, sauteed
- 12 sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup hot-sweet mustard
- 1 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
Grill or pan fry ground beef patties until no longer pink and the juices run clear.
Combine mustard and horseradish to make spread.
Toast bread slices. Spread 2 tsp. of spread on four bread slices. Top with a lettuce leaf, a beef patty, a slice of cheese, 3/4-ounce red and 3/4-ounce green apple slices and 2 tsp. almonds.
Top with remaining slices of toast.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 10 oz.) 478 calories; 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 62 mg cholesterol; 1132 mg sodium; 58 g carbohydrate; 6.1 g fiber; 33 g protein; 8.3 mg niacin; 0.4 mg vitamin B6; 2 mcg vitamin B12; 6.3 mg iron; 18.1 mcg selenium; 5.5 mg zinc.