Mediterranean Beefy Basil Roll-Ups
- 2 packages (6 ounces each) fully-cooked beef steak strips
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves (about 3/4 ounce)
- 4 large flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared olive oil and vinegar dressing
- fresh basil sprigs
Arrange 1 cup basil evenly on tortillas, leaving 1-inch border around edge; top evenly with cheese, then tomato. Top with beef strips, placing them all in the same direction to simplify rolling. Drizzle with dressing.
Fold right and left sides of tortillas over filling; fold bottom edge over and roll up tightly. Cut rolls diagonally in half; secure with wooden picks. Garnish with basil sprigs.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 8 oz.) 499 calories; 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat; 6 g monounsaturated fat); 17 mg cholesterol; 1065 mg sodium; 43 g carbohydrate; 3.2 g fiber; 27 g protein; 2.7 mg niacin; 0.1 mg vitamin B6; 0.3 mcg vitamin B12; 5.3 mg iron; 18.6 mcg selenium; 1 mg zinc.