Steakhouse Beef Wraps
Be the first to rate this recipe!
- 1 package fully cooked beef strips
- 2 Tbsp. rosemary-flavored or plain olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1 package (16-18 ounces) refrigerated or frozen ready-to-eat garlic-flavored mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (11-12 inch diameter), warmed
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add sliced onions; cook 15 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile microwave beef strips according to package directions.
Microwave potatoes according to package directions. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
Spread tortillas evenly with potatoes, leaving 1-inch border around edges. Top potatoes with beef, then onions. Fold right and left sides or tortillas over filling; fold bottom edge over and roll up tightly. Cut wraps diagonally in half. Garnish with onion rings and cheese.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 14oz.) 770 calories; 29 g fat (9 g saturated fat; 11 g monounsaturated fat); 62 mg cholesterol; 973 mg sodium; 87 g carbohydrate; 7.1 g fiber; 39 g protein; 11.6 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 1.2 mcg vitamin B12; 5.8 mg iron; 58.9 mcg selenium; 5.5 mg zinc.