Caesar Beef Kabobs Kabobs
This recipe has been rated 2 times
Rate this Recipe
- 1 lb. boneless beef top sirloin steak, approximately 1-inch thick
- 4 small new potatoes (about 1/2 lb.) cut into quarters
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup prepared non-creamy Caesar dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place potatoes in microwave-safe dish; cover with plastic wrap; fold back corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH 4 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are just tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
Cut steak into 1-1/4 inch pieces. Combine beef, potatoes, bell pepper and onion in large bowl. Drizzle with all but 2 Tbsp. of the dressing; toss to coat.
Alternately thread beef and vegetables onto eight 9-inch metal skewers.
Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 10 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Drizzle kabobs with remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing before serving.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 8 oz.) 344 calories; 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat; 6 g monounsaturated fat); 44 mg cholesterol; 577 mg sodium; 9 g carbohydrate; 1.7 g fiber; 27 g protein; 8 mg niacin; 0.7 mg vitamin B6; 1.3 mcg vitamin B12; 2 mg iron; 33.7 mcg selenium; 5 mg zinc.