Ribeye Steak in a Bock Beer Marinade Recipe Search
This recipe has been rated 1 time
Rate this Recipe
- 6 rib eye steaks (approximately 10 oz. each)
- 1 bottle (12 oz.) Shiner Bock beer, or your favorite dark beer
- 2 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. red onion, diced fine
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 shakes Tabasco
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp. coarse brown mustard (Creole is good)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. salt
Combine all ingredients, except salt.
Pour over steaks and marinate from 4 hours to overnight in plastic zipper bag.
Grill steaks over medium-high heat about 4-5 minutes per side for medium-rare to medium doneness.
Season with salt to taste after cooking.
This is also a wonderful marinade for ribs, portabello mushrooms, etc.
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 4 oz.) 201 calories; 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 3 g monounsaturated fat); 52 mg cholesterol; 375 mg sodium; 5 g carbohydrate; 0 g fiber; 26 g protein; 7.5 mg niacin; 0.6 mg vitamin B6; 1.2 mcg vitamin B12; 1.7 mg iron; 31.8 mcg selenium; 4.7 mg zinc.