Rathbun Rubbed Ribeye Steaks
Be the first to rate this recipe!
- 6 ribeye steaks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. granulated onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt, to taste
On a large sheet tray, rub steaks with olive oil, pepper, garlic, onion, parsley, basil, oregano and rosemary. Salt to taste.
Grill over medium coals to desired doneness, approximately 20 minutes for medium-rare (150°F).
Nutrition Info per serving: (1 serving, 3 oz.) 192 calories; 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat; 5 g monounsaturated fat); 52 mg cholesterol; 55 mg sodium; 2 g carbohydrate; 0.5 g fiber; 26 g protein; 7.5 mg niacin; 0.6 mg vitamin B6; 1.2 mcg vitamin B12; 2.1 mg iron; 32 mcg selenium; 4.7 mg zinc.