Tex-Mex & Southwest
- 15-Minute Albondigas Soup
Homemade in a hurry.
- Beef & Black Bean Burritos
Quick fixin's with a Southwest flare.
- Beef & Cheese Burritos
Quick and easy and the kids will love it!
- Beef & Green Chili Quesadillas
Appetizer or entrée? You decide.
- Beef and Cheesy Tortilla Towers
A kid-friendly meal that's quick and easy.
- Beef Brisket Tostados with Spicy Peanut Slaw
A great tradition with a new twist.
- Beef Chowder Ole
A great cool weather meal in minutes.
- Beef Con Queso
Beef gives this classic party dip real punch.
- Beef Empanadas
A south-of-the-border specialty from Chef Michael Cordua.
- Beef Enchiladas
Homestyle Mexican food at it's best!
- Beef Enchiladas Verde
A different enchilada.
- Beef Fiesta Shells
A Mexican meal on the healthy side.
- Beef King Ranch Casserole
Beef version of a Texas classic developed by Chef Matt Martinez.
- Beef Salad Ole
A salad to please the heartiest eater.
- Beef Short Ribs with Red Chile Sauce
A terrific recipe from Chef Harry Salazar.
- Beef Tacos al Carbon
A Mexican food classic.
- Beef Tortilla Pizza
A fresh light lunch or supper.
- Beef Tostadas Grande
Let your guests be part of the fun with tostadas prepared at the table.
- Beef, Chili 'N' Cheddar Topped Potatoes
Best potato topper in the Southwest!
- Belize Beef on Spiced Potatoes
A 2001 National Beef Cookoff category winner.
- Bloody Mary Chili
The way chili was meant to be.
- Braised Spanish Steak
Worth the wait.
- Brisket Enchiladas Nuevo Leon
A meal worth the time from Chef Harry Salazar.
- California Tamale Casserole
One dish holds all the flavors of the Southwest.
- Carnitas-Style Grilled Beef Tacos
A finalist in the 2005 National Beef Cook-Off.
- Charred Corn and Black Bean Salsa
TBC's own Chef Tiffany Collins creates this recipe to spice up your beef dishes.
- Cheesy Taco Cups
Finalist in the National Beef Cookoff! Be the first to comment on this recipe!
- Chef Harry Beef Kabobs
You'll love this great recipe from Chef Harry Salazar.
- Chile Stuffed Steaks
Strip steaks stuffed with the fabulous flavor of chilies.
- Chili Con Carne
A classic recipe made with flavorful beef chuck roast and simmered to fork-tender perfection.
- Chili Roasted Sirloin with Corn Pudding
This interesting combination makes a marvelous meal.
- Chipotle Salsa Steak
Smoky flavor of chipotle...mmm.
- Chipotle Spiked Crockpot Brisket
This recipe is cooked over 2 days but is well worth the effort.
- Colorful Mexican Carne
A 1999 National Beef Cookoff finalist recipe.
- Confetti Beef Taco Salad
A quick and flavorful family meal.
- Confetti Beef Tacos
Change of pace tacos.
- Country Corn & Southwestern Beef Salsa
A winning recipe from the National Beef Cookoff.
- Cowboy Beef and Black Bean Chili
This easy-to-make dish simmers for over an hour, melding the seasonings into an incredibly flavorful chili. As seen in The Healthy Beef Cookbook, published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Crockpot Texas Chili
Nothing could be better on a cold day!
- Cucumber Ranch Steaks
Refreshing cucumber makes this steak irresistible.
- Cumin-Crusted Beef Steaks with Relish
The Grand Prize Winner in the 2001 National Beef Cookoff!
- East Meets West Fajitas
The flavors of the east give these fajitas a surprising new twist.
- Easy Baked Beef, Bean and Corn Quesadillas
Quick and easy, but oh so good.
- Easy Beef & Salsa Burritos
Prepared salsa, frozen spinach and ready-shredded cheese help make this meal in only 25 minutes.
- Fajitas Santa Cruz
A fabulous recipe courtesy of Chef Harry Salazar.
Great fajita recipe for the grill.
- Fiesta Beef Pot Roast
A fast meal with items already on the shelf.
- Fiesta Ribeye Steaks
A South-of-the-Border treat.
- Firecracker Burgers with Cooling Lime Sauce
Finalist in the
- Firehouse Chili
A great idea for those cool fall evenings.
- Grilled Southwest Steaks with Sunset Salad
Easy to prepare and delicious too!
- Grilled Steak Chiles Rellenos with Mango Salsa and Creamy Corn Sauce
A great south-of-the-border steak from Chef Harry Salazar
- Grilled Steak Quesadillas with Tropical Salsa
Quesadillas with a tropical flair from Chef Harry Salazar.
- Grilled Steak Santa Fe
Frozen margarita mix is the secret to this great tasting steak.
- Grilled Steaks and Tomatoes with Basil-Garlic Bread
Steaks with tomatoes; wonderful, fresh, flavors of summer.
- Ground Beef Fajitas
Fajitas - fast!
- Margarita Beef with Orange Salsa
South of the border comes north.
- Margarita Fajitas
This recipe combines two Texas favorites to cook up a real fiesta.
- Mexi Beef & Bean Dip
The perfect thing to take to any pot luck.
- Mexi Beef Chili Mac
A tasty, warm meal in 30 minutes.
- Mexicale Pie
A favorite for the whole family.
- Mexican Beef Soup in Tortilla Bowls
This creative presentation was an entry in the Texas Beef Cookoff.
- Mexican Beef Stew
A south-of-the-border slant on an old favorite.
- Mexican Beef Stir Fry
Stir up a little Mexican...FAST!
- Mexican Egg Rolls
Tex-Mex flavors in an Oriental package.
- Mexican Meatballs in Tomato and Chipotle Sauce
A south-of-the-border idea from Chef Miguel Ravago.
- Mexican-Style Beef Crescents
A great hot appetizer for your next get-together.
- Mexican-Style Burgers
A wonderful variation on the traditional burger from Chef Harry Salazar.
- Mexican-Style Pot Roast
A south-of-the-border twist on the traditional pot roast by Chef Tiffany Collins
- Mi Casa Cassoulet with Adobe Twists
A fiesta for your tastebuds.(Also known as Camp Cook's Casserole)
- Michele's Fajitas
The marinade is the secret to your success.
- Peanut Mole Stew with Peanut Pico
Comfort food takes an interesting trip south of the border.
- Quick Fajitas with Pico de Gallo
Tasty fajitas fast.
- Rancho Beef & Rice Skillet
Quick and easy one dish meal full of Southwest flavors.
- Rise N' Shine Beef Ranchero Wraps
A finalist in the 2005 National Beef Cookoff.
- Rubbed Sirloin Steak with Chipotle Peanut Sauce
A great new idea for one of the most popular cuts.
- Shredded Beef & Chorizo Sausage Hash
A great way to use leftover roast!
- Skillet Quesadillas
Beef from the deli makes this a super-quick meal.
- Sonoran Beef Steak
A 2001 National Beef Cookoff finalist recipe.
- South Texas Carne Guisada
A tasty new use for your sirloin.
- Southwest Beef & Chili Pizza
1997 National Beef Cook-off winner!
- Southwest Beef Pizza
When you crave south of the border flavors.
- Southwest Beef Pot Roast
Not your average pot roast.
- Southwest Beef Stew
A stew in less than 30 minutes!!!
- Southwest Breakfast Casserole
A great way to feed a hungry crowd for breakfast.
- Southwest Sizzlin' Steaks
Fit for a king and all his men.
- Southwestern Beef Hash
Family pleasing, quick and easy.
- Southwestern Beef Shortcakes
An innovative recipe featuring fully-cooked beef.
- Spice Rubbed Steak with Spiked Pinto Beans
A steak or new fajita recipe...you decide.
- Spicy Rib Roast with Black Bean Salsa
Elegance with a Southwestern flair.
- Steak Quesadillas
A quick recipe from Texas Hot Chef Brian Luscher.
- Steak Tacos with Chipotle Cream
A great way to add zing to a family favorite.
- Stuffed Beef & Black Bean Tamale Pie
- Taco Soup
This is a very easy, quick-to-the table soup. A great recipe for beginning cooks.
- Taco Twist Soup
Soup so good you'll twist and shout!
- Tex-Mex Beef Wraps
A meal in a flash!
- Tex-Mex Beef Wraps with Tomato-Corn Salsa
Tex-Mex wrapped up in flavor.
- Tex-Mex Smoky Chili Hash
A category winner in the 2001 National Beef Cookoff.
- Texas Size Sirloin Quesadillas
Loved by all cowboys and cowgirls.
- Texas Sizzlers
Always a dynamite choice!
- Three-Way Marinated Beef Steak
Same steak...three versions.
- Tortilla Soup
Easy to make great southwest flavor.